Grand Hyatt Singapore, STRAITSKITCHEN
One of the only Halal certified restaurants in Orchard serving a buffet spread of our favourite local dishes, StraitsKitchen promises a unique gastronomic tour through Singapore’s distinct cuisine.
Menu highlights show off the best of Singapore’s four local races: Chinese, Indian, Malay and Peranakan. Stationed at live theatre kitchens, chefs will personally prepare freshly roasted items straight from the sizzling grill. Apart from the traditional meals, not to be missed at StraitsKitchen are the pastries and desserts, from Peranakan kuehs to homemade ice-creams.
For guests keen on a Singaporean gastronomic tour, a journey through StraitsKitchen where they can find a taste of ethnic Chinese, Indian and Malay cuisine is a must.
Prepared in Halal certified theatre kitchens, get ready to taste some of Singapore’s most popular local ethnic dishes from the buffet spread after you make your reservation with us:
• Indian: roti prata, paneer tikka, chicken murtabak
• Indonesian: assorted satay, beef rending, tandoori murgh
• Singaporean: pepper crab, Singaporean laksa, chilli crab
• Chinese: Hainanese chicken rice, fried carrot cake, peanut and red bean min jiang kueh
• Malay: kueh lapis, Nyonya otak-otak, Sago gula melaka
Draught Tiger beer will be provided.